Anabolic Reload is the ultimate fitness regime designed to help men over the age of 30 boost their muscle mass, sculpt their body, improve their energy and increase their masculinity. As you age, it’s important to know what your body can and cannot handle but it’s also a huge misconception that aging men cannot get ripped or sculpt their bodies due to the high demands such workouts put on the body. This program teaches you how to do quite the opposite. Without spending endless hours at the gym and lifting insane weights and doing a high amount of exhaustive and potentially dangerous reps, men over the age of 30 can get the body they had back in their 20s. And you’re about to find out how…
Table of Contents
- What is the Anabolic Reload Program?
- About the Author of Anabolic Reload
- Quick Summary of Anabolic Reload Program
- The Verdict
What is the Anabolic Reload Program?
To put it simply, Anabolic Reload is an online program that has strategically infused its 4-week regime with realistic muscle building movements for men who are aging. It’s designed for men over the age of 30 who are finding it difficult to build and maintain lean muscle mass. It’s unlike any other fitness approach currently available, as it focuses on not only boosting muscle growth and sculpting your body but also, how to improve your energy and how to revamp your masculinity to get a “second peak” in life, if you will.
But how? It has a lot to do with your muscle fibers and how they contribute to the way you build muscle as you age. Previously, it was thought that slow-twitch fibers were for endurance, while fast-twitch ones were for strength. However, upon further research, it’s been discovered that by increasing the quantity of both fibers, you can achieve larger muscle mass without having to put a massive amount of pressure on your muscles. As a result, Anabolic Reload found that this is the perfect way for men over 30 to achieve the muscle growth they want without having to risk injury. After all, there’s no denying that men in their 60’s can rarely lift like they could in their 20s. As your body changes, you need to change your exercise regime and diet to ensure your ultimate health and safety and until now, there wasn’t an option that allowed older men to build muscle mass without spending hours in the gym lifting heavy weights. With that said, this regime is highly focused on doing fewer reps to minimize the demand put on your body, while still training hard enough to see the result you’re after. However, Anabolic Reload also addresses the nutritional side of things since diet is always key to building lean muscle.
Everything is broken down into three different eBooks to ensure easy, enjoyable reading. They are:
- The Main Program
- Size Surge Workouts
- X-treme Lean Nutrition Manual
You also receive two bonus programs that coincide with the fitness and diet regime provided in the main program. So, if you’re looking to take your muscle growth beyond the 4-week program laid out for you in the system, you have the bonuses to do just that.
Now, an awesome feature is that everything is available to you online. So, as soon as you purchase, you can go in and access the content and download it onto your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet. This allows you to follow and commit to the 4-week program whenever and wherever you are.
However, if you’re convinced four weeks isn’t enough to get your aging body back in shape, you’ll be happy to know that you also receive a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
About the Author of Anabolic Reload
Unlike many other health and fitness programs out there, this one doesn’t use fake names and made-up characters with made-up results.
Instead, Anabolic Reload was created by Steve Holman, a highly renowned bodybuilding figure, a best-selling fitness author, and the editor-in-chief for Iron Man Magazine for the past 25 years.
The program is ‘endorsed’ by Jonathan Lawson, who is a real guy using this program to build muscle mass at the age of 58-years-old.
Quick Summary of Anabolic Reload Program
Based on knowledge regarding muscle fibers in your body, the Anabolic Reload program is about achieving greater growth capacity by boosting both your slow-twitch and fast fibers. Now, if this doesn’t make sense to you at this moment, don’t worry. The program explains everything there is to know about building muscle once you’re over the age of 30, along with designed strategies to execute what you’ve just learned. To give you a better idea of what you receive when you start this online program, here is a glimpse at the topics covered in each of the three eBooks:
The Main Program (Anabolic Reload)
- Chapter 1: Max Growth Fiber Activation for Major Mass Creation
- Chapter 2: Study 1: High Rep First Mass Burst
- Chapter 3: Study 2: Muscle Training Frequency
- Chapter 4: Study 3: The Anabolic Switch
- Chapter 5: Three Keys for Freaky Hypertrophy
- Chapter 6: Hypertrophic Progression
- Chapter 7: The Program’s Regime
- Chapter 8: Old School, New Muscle: The Over-40 STX Workout
- Chapter 9: Reload for Ultimate Mass
Size Surge Workouts
- Chapter 1: Revving Up For Radical Results
- Chapter 2: Recharge Your Anabolic Drive
- Chapter 3: The Incredible Colorado Experiment
- Chapter 4: Phase 1: Your Primer Program
- Chapter 5: Phase 2: Multi-Angular Mass Blast
- Chapter 6: The Mass 4X Workout: Phase 2 Density for New Muscle Immensity
- Chapter 7: Eat to Grow
- Chapter 8: Serious Size Surge Supplements
- Chapter 9: The 7 Sacred Rules of Packing on Muscle Weight
- Chapter 10: David Rylah: High Intensity Thunder Down Under
X-Treme Lean Nutritional Guide
- Chapter 1: Eat More, Lose Fat
- Chapter 2: No Carb, Low Carb or Slow Carb?
- Chapter 3: X-Citing Transformations
- Chapter 4: Cheat Your Way to Leanness
- Chapter 5: X-Treme Lean Diets
- Chapter 6: Feminine X-ploits
- Chapter 7: X-Treme Lean Nutrients
- Chapter 8: X-Treme Lean Training
- Chapter 9: X-Treme Lean Q&A
Add in the two bonus programs – The Bodyweight Edition and 101 All Natural Testosterone Boosters – and you have a 4-week muscle building fitness and diet regime that will reshape and sculpt your body, while also giving you a youthful boost of energy and masculinity. Plus, you receive a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee when you start the Anabolic Reload, so you really have nothing to lose!