Thin Air is an interesting ebook, because it is not like all of the other ebooks out there about losing weight. It doesn’t focus on your diet or your exercise routine – so if you are looking for a book that covers those topics you should look elsewhere. However, this book is intriguing because it uncovers a potential hidden reason why you struggle to lose weight and why you feel so tired and lethargic all the time.
The reason, as author Brad Pilon claims in the book, is that the air you are breathing is toxic. According to the book, the high levels of CO2 in our air can cause tiredness, lack of energy, reduced ability to complete tasks, lowered levels of motivation, food cravings and much more. So, how can you fight against this when the very air you are breathing has a negative effect on your weight loss goals? Let’s take a close look into what this book has to say and how it can help you to improve your health in the long run.
What is Brad Pilon’s Thin Air ?
Before you purchase this book, here are some important things that you need to know about Thin Air.
- Of course, one of the main reasons why people are overweight is because they take in more calories than they burn. They eat too much and move too little – that much is clear.
- However, this book claims that the reason why we are eating so much and why we don’t have the energy to exercise is due to the air that we are breathing.
- Thin Air explains how much air quality can affect us. For example, think about the times when you have walked into a house filled with cigarette smoke, or pet odour or fresh paint fumes – you probably felt the effects almost instantly.
- The book explains many of the negative results of poor air quality, such as lack of deep, restful sleep, low energy, headaches and more.
Who is the Creator Behind Thin Air?
Brad Pilon is the author of Thin Air. If his name sounds familiar, it is because he is already an author of many other books in the health and wellness niche. He is from Ontario Canada and is considered a health guru. He used to work for one of the top supplement companies in the world and he has had a lot of experience in health and fitness. Also, he has had access to the world of professional Bodybuilding and he has met with some of the biggest names in the industry.
He undertook graduate studies to do research into health and fitness and he has also written other books about weight loss and fitness such as Eat Stop Eat and How Much Protein?
Quick Summary of Thin Air
So what are the topics that are covered in the book Thin Air? For a book that is strictly about air, there is a surprising amount of information inside. Here are some of the topics that this book includes:
- You will learn about why the air you breathe makes you feel more exhausted and less likely to exercise or do any physical activity – which contributes to weight gain.
- You will also learn about how high CO2 levels affect your sleep and leave you feeling exhausted, which will further contribute to weight gain.
- The book also includes a plan that you can use to reboot your energy levels and your fat burning metabolism.
- Some of the tips in the book can be accomplished in as little as 10 seconds, so you don’t have to take a lot of time out of your busy schedule.
- The book focuses a lot on exhaustion and how it is affected by the air you breathe.
- There is also a lot of information about exhaustion and sleep, which explains why you never feel rested and you are always tired.
- The book also insists that your appetite increases when you are exposed to more CO2, which causes you to eat more and gain more weight.
- Last but certainly not least, the book also claims that CO2 causes changes in your blood sugar and can contribute to increasing your risk of diabetes.
How Will the Thin Air Book Benefit You?
So, what happens when you download this book and start following the suggestions within it? Well, according to the website you will enjoy better health and a lot of advantages. Here are some of the perks that the book promises you when you take a breath of fresh air:
- The book claims that when you improve the air that you breathe you will sleep better and be more well-rested.
- It also states that you will have more energy and not become fatigued, so you will be able to do more exercise and lose weight more easily.
- It also insists that when you improve the air you breathe you will also improve your blood pressure and your blood sugar levels.
- It claims that you will be reducing your risk of diabetes.
- Also, the book claims that when you are breathing a lot of CO2 it increases your food cravings, so by breathing better air you will be able to eat less food and not crave sweets as much.
You can’t stop breathing, but this book argues that you can change the quality of the air you breathe so that you can enjoy the benefits. If you are feeling fatigued, hungry, tired and much more you might want to download this book and see if the techniques inside can make a difference in your life. It might seem a little bit insane to suggest that the air you are breathing can make such a big difference, but the Thin Air book is worth reading if you are curious.
The good news is that it comes with a money back guarantee, so even if you don’t use the techniques within the book and you aren’t happy with the purchase, you can always ask for a refund within the first 60 days. So, with nothing to lose it might be worth seeing what all the fuss is about.