Isometrics Mass teaches you the 8-second secret to exploding your muscle and strength gains – the same secret Russian spy used to bend his prison bars and rip open his heavy shackles to escape prison. Hopefully, you aren’t looking to increase your muscle and strength mass to break out of prison but hey, if you are, this is the way to do it. All joking aside, this muscle-building program teaches you simple secrets to bursting your gains starting right with your first workout. There’s no magic pill or voodoo spell either; just pure strength-training, but the right kinds. So, if you’re ready to get more from your workouts, here’s what you can expect from Isometrics Mass.
What is the Isometrics Mass Program About?
Isometrics Mass is a strength-building program that uses specific training secrets and movements to give you the largest gains possible. It’s a 100% safe program. In fact, it’s all about reducing risk of injury and pressure on your joints, making it not only an effective way to explode your strength and muscle gains but also, a safe way to do so.
But what is isometric training, you ask?
Isometric training is exercises that involve the static contraction of a particular muscle or group of muscles without any visible movement in the angle of the joint. Yes, it’s that simple but it isn’t new by any means. There’s even documented evidence that it’s been used throughout history by various cultures – even in the US by UFC fighters and famous bodybuilders.
You’ll learn more about the history of isometric training in the program and you’ll also discover:
- Why heavy weight lifting exercises aren’t the best way to get gains
- 7 deadly workout mistakes that decrease your muscle gains in half
- 3 little-known isometrics power breathing methods
- Most powerful isometrics training technique
- 8-second isometric technique
- 3-day workout used by bodybuilder Charles Atlas
- Things to avoid
- How isometrics training recruits more muscle fibers
- Why isometrics strength is one of the deadliest weapons used by UFC
- 8-week workout plans
for Alby Gonzalez’s Isometrics Mass.
… And the list goes on. Isometrics Mass is exceptionally comprehensive and provides you with an abundance of valuable information as well as step-by-step guides to completing the proper training, workout plans, supplement guides and more. All of this is broken down into the various components that make up the system to make it easy to understand and enjoy the regime. These components include:
- The Main Manual
- Mass Supplement Guide
- Sample Meal Plans
- Quick Start Guide
- Printable Workout Logs
- 4 Full Workout Videos
- Several Workout Regimes that Target Specific Muscle Groups
And if that wasn’t enough to get you breaking bars with your bar hands (it is!), you also receive some free bonuses for absolutely free which is:
- Free 101 All Natural Testosterone Boosters
- Free Copy of Bulk Up Fast
You receive immediate access to the program as soon as you purchase, allowing you to get started right away. You don’t need any expensive gym equipment either. Just the program is all you need and since it can be downloaded right onto your laptop, tablet, smartphone or computer, you can take it with you to the gym or wherever else you go to train. As for the video workouts, they are online which is great because these files would take up way too much space if you had to download them.
Now, you also receive a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. This gives you two months to try the program out and see how your strength and muscle gains explode. If you’d rather go back to injury-prone movements that don’t produce as big of gains, then you have that choice to do so.
Who is the Creator of Isometrics Mass?
Alby Gonzalez is the creator of Isometrics Mass – and no, he isn’t the Russian spy who broke out of jail. He is, however, a father of 5 and with a quick search online, you’ll see that whatever type of training he does is clearly working – and that’s exactly what you learn to do in this program.
Quick Summary of the Isometrics Mass Program
Isometrics Mass Program Guide :
Isometrics Mass is a comprehensive training guide that teaches you the ins and outs to isometric training. It comes with all the techniques, workout plans, exercise guides, supplement guides and exercise logs you need, as well as an abundance of valuable information that gives you an inside scoop on the secrets pros use to explode their strength and muscle gains.
To give you an idea of what you can expect from the program, here’s a look at some of the topics and workout regimes covered throughout:
- History of Isometrics
- What are Isometrics
- Different Types of Isometric Training
- How Isometrics Work
- Benefits of Isometric Training
- Workout Protocol
- Breaking Down the 4 Day Training Split
- More About Isometric
- Isometrics, Protecting Joints, Building Strength and Size
- 7 Deadly Workout Mistakes
- 3 Little-Known Isometrics Power Breathing Methods
- The Single Most Powerful Isometrics Training Technique
- Maximum Voluntary Contraction Routine
- What Never to Do When Performing Isometrics
- How Isometrics Training Recruits More Muscle
- Why Isometric Strength is One of the Deadliest Wrap-Ons Used by UFC Fighters
- Ever Wonder How Olympics Gymnasts Get Big Arms
- 3 Best Gymnast Exercises to Get You Ripped in Shortest Amount of Time
- Mass Building Secrets
- Forearms/Grip Strength
- Boost Strength and Stamina Regardless of Your Current Age and Physical Shape
- Men’s Health Websites and Isometrics
- Strength Tip to Ripping Phone Book in Half
- 3 Methods to Master Unbreakable Grip Strength
As you can see, very little is left unsaid in Isometrics Mass. It’s an elaborate program that is like having a professional body building coach on you at all times, and considering the program is digital and can be downloaded onto your tech devices, that’s precisely what you get. More importantly, you learn the safe ways to exploding your muscle and strength gains quicker. You can even see results after the first workout. Add on the fact that you have 2 months to try the program out with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee and by the end of that time period, you’ll have way more than results needed to determine whether isometric training is something you’d like to stick with. Chances are, you won’t want to go back to workout routines that cause you to work harder but that provide fewer gains.