Trying to get visitors to your site? Struggling to pick up your sales for the month? It has recently come to our attention that a team of experts has been employing an artificial intelligence-focused traffic automation tool that can generate over $2,079 per week in profits alone. The best parts are that such earnings can be achievable with zero competition and the integrated tool can be applied in just about any niche. Confused as to how consumers can reap the benefits of every existing niche market known to humankind? Without any further delay, here’s a glimpse into the endless possibilities that might stem from the Loci Cycle.
What is the Loci Cycle?
Presented by Chris Munch and Jay Cruiz, the Loci Cycle is an educational program intended to support students on ways to generate traffic, and consequently revenue, by helping them realize how significant using the unconventional A.I. traffic automation tool could be. Individuals should see this as a marketing software and training course that will address every possible facet of dropshipping, eCommerce, marketing on YouTube, Vimeo, and/or Google News, and creating and distributing content for goods and services.
As per the duo, the Loci Cycle’s automated nature simplifies things for people who are just getting started, regardless of the niche of interest. It is crucial that we emphasize that by no means does the Loci Cycle offer a shortcut. In other words, members will have to dedicate hours on end to fully grasp the process. In so doing, one’s chances of creating stackable, scalable profits are reckoned to rise. Given this foundational knowledge, let’s further dive into what future members can anticipate from the Loci Cycle.
How has the Loci Cycle been structured?
At the time of writing, the Loci Cycle has been structured in such a way that brings clarity on topics such as copy and paste Loci Farm mini-sites, finding zero competition offers using the 6 levels deep strategy, deploying, and setting up multiple Loci Farms, and strategies to get buyers. That said, Jay Cruiz urges individuals to sign up to one of four workshops. Once RSVP-ed, the 42-page Loci Cycle will be made available for download. Similarly, individuals can browse through the Loci Cycle Mind Map summarizing what this program has in store.
Tracing back to the contents of the Loci Cycle book, the duo provided brief intros to some of the aforesaid terms. Below are some takeaways to have in mind before the workshop:
- How the Loci Cycle can be cloned to generate profits
- The unveiling of AmpiFire 2.0, and the brand-new source of free targeted buyer traffic
- A known formula is proven to stimulate high profit, zero-to-low competition in any niche
- Why Google and Facebook Ads aren’t in like they once used to be
- How a business can be set up in a matter of one to two hours per week without any experience, websites, inventories, or other costs/skills
- How individuals can finally explore over 5,500 untapped opportunities
- How to get hold of AmpiFire 2.0. before the general public does
Furthermore, individuals will come to learn that the Loci Cycle involves choosing a high-profit low competition offer, deploying a copy and paste Loci farm, and finally, activating a “fill in a form” traffic page. That’s about it, the rest is reckoned to naturally fall in place.
For people who are interested in RSVP-ing to one of the four workshops, these are the currently available dates:
- Workshop 1: July 20 at 11am EDT (1am AEST (21st), 8am PDT, 10am CDT or 4pm BST)
- Workshop 2: July 20 at 8pm EDT (10am AEST (21st), 5pm PDT, 7pm CDT or 1am BST (21st))
- Workshop 3: July 21 at 11am EDT (1am AEST (22nd), 8am PDT, 10am CDT or 4pm BST)
- Workshop 4: July 22 at 11am EDT (1am AEST (23rd), 8am PDT, 10am CDT or 4pm BST)
Bear in mind that each workshop has a limited space ample for 1,000 people, hence, the earlier one registers, the better! To ensure a smooth experience, individuals are asked to show up 30 minutes earlier than the listed times. To sign up for the comprehensive workshops by Loci Cycle visit the official website here for more information.
About the Creators of Loci Cycle
Chris Munch is the CEO and Founder of AmpiFire, whereas Jay Cruiz is the VP of Sales. As stated on the official website, the AmpiFire Strategy entails creating online authority by combining strategic content and multimedia.
Rather than having to figure the best marketing strategies out there, this marketing software will do all the work, saving hours per month and thousands of dollars per year. Specifically, the team at AmpiFire avows to create, refine and distribute content through various mediums such as articles, blogs, videos, SlideShare, and audio advertisements name a least. Once created, they will be found on hundreds of websites and digital platforms. If this isn’t the ultimate advertising effort, we truly don’t know what is.
Here are a couple of words about the upcoming Loci Cycle workshops from Jay himself:
“It’s so, so important that you RSVP for one of the workshops that you see listed below. It’s absolutely critical to your upcoming success because that’s exactly where you’re going to be able to discover how our Loci Cycle business works, the ins and outs of Loci farming [and] how to get free targeted buyer traffic to anything you want to send it to with 28x less effort.”
Loci Cycle Benefits
- The simplified methodology employed in this program is easily applicable for a large variety of people and does not require the use of any kind of inventory or having contacts with suppliers and other such people.
- Users do not need to partake in any form of paid advertising to generate profits or traffic. All of the generated traffic seen in this methodology is done through the use of AI technology and none of it is through paid means.
- Users do not need to worry about outsourcing assistance or hiring people to work under them to handle various aspects of the job. All of this is achieved through the simple and effective tools provided in the Loci Cycle itself.
- The bulk of the intricacies of the program are well-explained as a part of the 90-day program that will go into detail about everything that one might be wondering. This leads to an easier and more effective learning experience.
- One can supposedly make up to $2000 a week, while the extra income may vary from person to person, the creators claim they have helped thousands of people do this already and thus there may be some legitimacy to it. One has the option to return it if they are not satisfied anyway.
Ultimately, the Loci Cycle is a program that is currently being promoted to people and businesses that rely heavily on buyer traffic. Yet another marketing software to have made a grand entrance, the Loci Cycle aims to educate consumers on a 3-step strategy that can increase profits week after week. With emphasis placed on copy & paste Loci Farms, members will have finally acquired insight into not only a new perspective on marketing but also be able to put their knowledge to the test to generate a minimum of $2,000 a week.
With the success witnessed by the AmpiFire team, members who join today are likely to be the first to play around with the soon-approaching, upgraded, AmpiFire 2.0. Before attending the selected workshop, individuals are asked to review the free material provided. In the meantime, click here to learn more about the Loci Cycle and the array of perks being brewed as this is being written!