In this Internet age, we are more connected than ever, but ironically, that has made us more disconnected in some ways that at any other point in human history. Consider that modern romances often bud or wilt based on the conversations that people have with each other via their phones.
Whether you are a teenager or a middle-aged professional, texting is crucial to romantic communication.
Have you been doing it wrong? In Text Chemistry, author Amy North asserts that you probably have been and that there are techniques you can play in order to make a man more engaged and interested.
In the following sections, I will explain what Text Chemistry is—and what it is not—and provide you my perspective of the program as a man who has done his fair share of writing and rewriting romantic texts.
What is the Text Chemistry Program?
There was once a time when people would count the number of times the phone would ring before picking it up, or how many days have passed since the first date before making the first phone call. Those days are long behind us; people don’t even answer their phones anymore. Instead, everyone is texting but how do you create chemistry through such an impersonal form of communication? Well, that’s what Text Chemistry teaches you how to do.
This online program consists of a four-part series that takes you through the rules to make the guy you want to crave your attention, and by doing nothing but sending off the right text message.
The system acts as your personal relationship coach, guiding you along the way to finding love. It takes on a modernized approach to dating in this day and age where people are swiping right and ghosting. I’ll further on this in just a moment, but first, let’s take a look at what you receive when you get started:
- Four-Part Series
- 13 Relationship Coaching Videos
- Bonus: The Phone Game
- Bonus: Why Men Leave
- Bonus: Tinder Success Secrets
- Bonus: Confessions of a Player
The best part? You don’t have to worry about an awkward package arriving at your front door for all of your neighbors to see. Everything is online and you receive immediate access to the program as soon as you purchase. You can then go in and access the comprehensive guide that coaches you along the way to finding love. You can also download them onto your computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
Now, if you aren’t certain your texting game has anything to do with finding love, you have two months to try the system out with the 60-Day Money Back Guarantee. So, you have nothing to lose by giving it a try – and a try, you must since studies show that your chances of finding love without trying is only 1 in 562.
About the Creator of Text Chemistry
Text Chemistry was created by Amy North, a dating, and relationship coach who is also a best-selling author. She is the madwoman behind some of the industry’s best online dating programs, selling almost 100,000 copies to women around the globe.
Summary of the Text Chemistry Program
Literally, Text Chemistry is like having a relationship coach in your pocket at all times. It’s like having your best friend sitting beside you saying, ‘Don’t text that,’ or “Wait a couple of minutes before responding.”
To show you what I mean, here’s a sneak peek at some of the topics covered in the main eBook:
The Text Chemistry Program Guide :
- How Texting Has Changed the Way We Date
- Women’s Texts vs. Men’s Texts
- Contrasting Communication
Part 1: The Rules for Texting
- Essays and Over-Texting
- Passive-Aggressive and Angry Texts
- Predictable and Boring Texting
- Ambiguous or Confusing Texts
- Jealous and Inappropriate Texts
The Perfect Text Recipes: Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice
- R – Review and Revise
- U – Use Visual Language
- L – Leave Him Wanting More
- E – Excite Him
- S – Stay Position
How Long Should You Wait Before Texting Him
- Sending the Initial Text
- When He Texts You First
Emojis: Yay or Nay?
- Use Emojis Sparingly
- Keep Your Emojis Close
- Choose your Emojis Carefully
Part 2: What to Text Men to Attract and Win Them Over
1. The Early Days: “Ready for Takeoff” Texts
- Fueling His Engine Texts
- Preparing for Blastoff Texts
- Comical Texts
- Crystal Ball Texts
- Satellite Texts
- Stir the Pot Texts
2. The Dating Days: Shooting for the Stars Text
- Game On Texts
- Supernova Texts
- Shining Star Texts
- Tantalizing Texts
- Constellation Texts
- Mercy Texts
3. The Long Run: Keeping the Chemistry Ablaze Texts
- Flight Texts
- Radical Recognition Texts
- E-Glow Texts
- Big Bang Texts
- Seduction Texts
- Across the Universe Texts
Part 3: What to Text Him When….
- When you Want to Invite Him out Without Sounding Clingy
- When He Cancels Plans on You
- When You Have to Cancel on Him
- When He Gives You Nothing to Work With
- When You Want Him to Initiate Texting
- When He Asks Inappropriate Questions or for Nude Photos
- If He Sends You Unsolicited Nude Photos
- When He Seems Interested in Another Woman
- When You Feel Like You’re Being Friend-Zoned
- When He Takes a While to Respond
- When He Ghosts You
- When You See He’s Typing but It Suddenly Stops
- When You Want to Flirt in Text
- When You Think He’s Upset with You
- When You Think He’s Misinterpreting Your Texts
- When He’s Had a Rough Day
- When You Want Him to Comfort You
- When HE Sends You Drunk Texts
Text Chemistry: What I Liked
- Fair price relative to similar programs
- 60-day no questions asked refund policy
- Numerous real-world texting examples
- Valuable advice on how to respond to texts
- Valuable advice on how to gain confidence in texting
The guidance for developing confidence while texting is excellent and actually helped me—a man. Overall, Amy North has a positive message, puts verbs in her sentences, and avoids treading too far into outright manipulation. On a number of occasions, I literally laughed out loud when reading her texts because there was no doubt in my mind that they would work on me if my girlfriend used them.
Text Chemistry: What I Did Not Like
- Still manipulative to a degree
- No hardcover available
- North is a psychologist and not a writer
While the price of Text Chemistry is fair, I do think that you should have the option of a hardcover even if you had to kick in the shipping and handling. It would be a nice option as a gift. As much as I think Amy North is a positive voice, I was turned off a bit by the manipulation aspect of the program, and I know from my His Secret Obsession review that there are many women who feel as I do. Also, while it is not a deal-breaker, I think this book could be even more effective with a revision by a ghostwriter.
Add in the 13 videos you receive from the video series and all the bonuses, and you’re ready to take your dating game to the next level. Oh, and I can’t forget to mention that you also receive a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. So, if you’d rather fumble over your thumbs and never know what or when to text, then by all means. But let’s get series – texting is the preferred form of communication, and if you want to find love, you better sharpen up on your text messaging skills. Text Chemistry will help you do just that! And since it’s online, you can get started right away!